August 2024 Reading Wrap-Up

I am so behind in my posts because of my September break! Eventually, I'll get to all of them, including my summer scavenger hunt, but for now, we are in the past. I laid off the readathons in August but still managed to read 10 books. I focused on books for my scavenger hunt, ARCs, and my rest of the year reading list. I wish I had read more, but compared to September, this was a big win. I posted 9 times which was a great improvement to July's 6 posts and June's 4 posts. I hope I can surpass 9 in October. 

I had challenged myself to read 20 books but I think the readathon slump was slowly getting to me and I crashed in September. I'm trying to build myself up in October but I've only read 4 books so far. I'm at 126 books read for the year so no matter what I've had a great reading year.

IN August I READ...

2,556 pages

4 Fantasy

3 Contemporary Fiction

2 Sport Fiction

3 physical books

5 audiobooks 

2 ebooks

10 total books

POSTS


August TBR List // Magical Schools, Stray Spirits, and a Pumpkin Princess










My average rating was 4.1 stars. My favorite book was Hearts That Cut which was a great ending to a duology although I do wish it was a three-part series instead. My least favorite book was a toss-up between The Secret Dead Club and The Beast and the Bethany. They were 3 stars and above so still not too bad.

What was your favorite book you read in August?

Comments

back to top