What I Want to Read for the Second Half of 2024


We are well into the second half of 2024 but I thought it would be fun to share what I'm planning to read for the rest of the year. As of writing this, I've read 108 books including manga, picture books, and a couple of readers. This is way more than I could have hoped for and I want to focus on getting to those books I believe I will love the most. At the beginning of the year, I posted a list of books I wanted to read throughout the year but plans changed. I've only read 34 out of the 160 books and DNF'd 4 of them. I have narrowed down what I want to read to what I think is a reasonable amount. I have added 19 from that list, books from my past monthly TBRs, and others I've never mentioned. I may deviate from this list but I can confidently say I will get to at least half of these books. 

 

Adult Fiction




Nonfiction


Young Adult


Middle Grade




Early Chapter Books


Graphic Novels / Manga


What books do you want to read before the end of the year?

Comments

back to top