February 2023 Wrap-Up


I bumped up my page count by almost 500 pages and read 2 more books this month compared to January. Am I on my way to an 8 book month in March? It's highly probable.



In February I read...


1,572 pages

2 Mystery

2 Contemporary

1 Romance

1 Classic

1 Historical

1 Nonfiction

6 physical books

2023 Reading Goals

A Disney Princess Controls My Life - 2 out of 3 total books

Horror Genre Focus - N/A

Mystery Genre Focus - 1 out of 2 total books (adult)

Middle Grade Genre Focus - 2 out of  3 total books

Side Quest Adult Romance - N/A

Foodies Read Challenge - 1 out of 2 total books

Around the World - 1 book

Posts









My average rating this month was 4.33 which was skewed a bit by a reread but then without it, I would have an average rating of 4.2 so still high. My favorite book was Nowhere Better Than Here followed closely by Talk Santa to Me. My least favorite was The Ice Palace.

My reading experiment for February (reading multiple books) really helped me read more books. It forced me to read and get through the beginnings of books which is always the hardest part. I will be doing another secret experiment to see if I can surpass my February reading and gain my hobby back fully without work getting in the way. Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Looks like a pretty awesome reading month. I often end up reading more than one book at a time because of book clubs and buddy reads.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking of doing a book club this year again but I have to really be in the mood.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top