January 2023 Wrap-Up

 

After being in a reading slump for months, I'm happy to say that I've read more pages this January than I have in the last three months. I mean I did have plans to read more than four books but I count this as a win. I plan on working on a reading experiment that may help me out with the amount I read in February.


In January I read...


1,074 pages

1 Horror

1 Fantasy

1 Romance

1 Mystery

2 historical fiction subgenres

2 graphic novels

4 physical books

DNF'd 1 Audiobook


2023 Reading Goals


A Disney Princess Controls My Life - 1 book

Horror Genre Focus - 1 book

Mystery Genre Focus - 1 book

Middle Grade Genre Focus - 1 book

Side Quest Adult Romance - N/A

Foodies Read Challenge - 1 book

Around the World - N/A


Posts








My average rating this month was 3.56 stars. My favorite book was Slewfoot even though it was disturbing. My least favorite was Chef's Kiss.

My fatal mistake was reading A Perilous Undertaking and nothing else with it. It's such a slow book which I knew because the first one was too but I guess since I read it all in a week on vacation it didn't seem as slow. Let's see if my reading experiment works in February!

Comments

back to top