March 2024 Reading Wrap-Up


I was inspired by Cocoa with Books to change up my wrap-up images. She reads a mix of adult, YA, and children's books so she's got a new fan! 

March was another wonderful month of reading as far as the amount. There were a few standouts like Emily Wilde's Map of the Otherlands, City of Wishes, and Drinks and Sinkholes. I am interested in reading more for specific challenges and anticipated reads next month. I always think my reading has no rhyme or reason but I may need to get out of my head with that. I did get out of an only audiobook rut this month which I am very grateful for!

IN March I READ...


3,060 pages

7 Fantasy

2 Mystery

2 Nonfiction

1 Poetry Collection

6 picture books

9 physical books

5 audiobooks

2 ebooks

16 total books


Note: I'm not categorizing genres for picture books anymore.

POSTS



Below are the picture books I read this past month:


My average rating this month was 3.81. My favorite book was Emily Wilde's Map of the Otherlands. My favorite picture book was Ra Pu Zel and the Stinky Tofu. My least favorite was Coral's Reef with a 3-star rating. 

I wanted to review so much last month but only got the chance with one book. So far I have three reviews lined up for April and others planned. I'm hopeful that this month I'll be putting more time into the blog and visiting other readers. 

I didn't do the best job reading before sleep so I will try reading in the morning. I am more enthusiastic about the day at that time. 

No readathons for me this month. I did really well with one (Realmathon) and okay with the other (Middle Grade March). But I need a break and read more planned and anticipated reads in April.
 
How'd your reading go this March?

Comments

back to top