Realmathon 3.0 TBR + Updates


I'm excited to be part of another team-based readathon! I participated in the Once Upon a Readathon this past January and read way more than expected. I'm hoping my competitive side comes out and I earn a lot of points for the Creation Team in Realmathon.

My TBR consists of middle-grade and fantasy of course but I also plan to go out of my comfort zone with some poetry and nonfiction. I tried to pick books that would mostly fit my team's prompts like reading books with blue or animals on the covers. Although I couldn't help but add some anticipated reads - A Fate Inked in Blood and Lore of the Wilds -  as well as some backlisted books - Loteria and Digging Up Love.

I'm going to keep track of my books read down below as well as how many points I've accumulated. I hope to at least get 100 points for my team. I'm not sure if that's a lot right now but I'll readjust my goal if necessary.



Book #1
Date Finished: March 1st, 2024
Pages Read: 256
Points Earned: +29 *forgot to checkmark off school setting ):






Book #2

Date Finished: March 4th, 2024
Pages Read: 320
Points Earned: -29 to Team Shadow / +10 Page Points





Book #3


Date Finished: March 5th, 2024
Pages Read: 160
Points Earned: -4 to Team Blood




Book #4

Date Finished: March 8th, 2024
Pages Read: 130
Points Earned: +18





Book #5

Date Finished: March 9th, 2024
Pages Read: 144
Points Earned: -12 to Team Blood





Book #6

Date Finished: March 12th, 2024
Pages Read: 339
Points Earned: -37 to Team Blood



Comments