February 2024 Reading Wrap-Up

I went AWOL this past month and my reading was slow. I mainly listened to audiobooks and read a couple of picture books. I finished Threads That Bind which I started in January. I could not get that book out of my head so it took me a while to move on but luckily when I did I listened to another five-star read! 

I'm going to ramp up my reading in March since I plan to participate in a couple of readathons. Here's hoping I get to more physical books this time. 


IN fEBRUARY I READ...


1,934 pages

3 contemporary

3 Fantasy

2 Mystery

1 Nonfiction

3 physical books

5 audiobooks

POSTS




My average rating this month was 3.94. My favorite books were Threads That Bind and Royal Blood. My least favorite was The Girl & the Galdurian with a 3-star rating. Against the Currant was also a 3-star read but I liked it a little better.

I successfully chilled out in February compared to my reading in January. I had a couple of big wins by finding 2 new favorite books. They are both series so I am beyond thrilled to read their sequels which are both coming out later this year. This month, I want to focus on making time to read before bed so I can get to a few anticipated reads and some nonfiction that need my attention. I'm also planning to review a bunch of the books I've already read as well as read more picture books.

How'd your reading go in February?

Comments