September 2019 TBR + Link-Up


This September TBR includes a link-up for the Pick-a-Theme | 2019 Challenge hosted here @ She's Got Books On Her Mind. At the end of this post you can find a place to link-up to any reviews, discussions, and the like surrounding the theme you chose for September. You'll also find a link for the March link-up for the Royal Reading Challenge. I've added a few books you might enjoy for each challenge that I've discovered around Goodreads/the library that'll fit the theme.

August was really nice as far as spending time with family. I'm only taking one class and it's a YA class so I'm pretty thrilled. Work has been... interesting. It's probably the reason I'm reading so much.

I've been going crazy with my reading. Audiobooks are seriously the best. I finished my N.E.W.T.'s and I'm officially a Herbologist! I actually got a cute little pink spotted plant the other day. For once, I have a plant of my own so I feel like the proper Herbologist I am.

My theme this month is based on my background. If you know what's happening this month, you'll know my theme is...


I am Cuban American and I've never been one to read books during Hispanic Heritage Month because the protagonist is Hispanic. However, I thought it was time I did so. I recently read a book with a Cuban protagonist which just because she was Cuban made me happy. I think I've only read two books in my life with a Hispanic main character and that is just sad. My goal is to read three Latina reads this month. I also plan to read a crazy amount of books. I've already read four by the time I post this so it just may happen. Below are all the books I plan to read this September.












You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!




What are you reading this September?

Comments

  1. I still have a couple more royal reads to go for my challenge TBR! Royal Holiday looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top