Planning for 2019


It's almost December which has me thinking back to the past year and the new year to come. One of the things I was thinking of is how when I wasn't feeling great I slacked on reading and the blog. There are so many new ideas for discussion posts and plans I have for next year on the blog. I don't want to miss out on putting all my thoughts together so during December 1st - December 12th I am planning for 2019. I originally was hoping that Herding Cats and Burning Soup would have another Blog Ahead but I missed out on the last one in October. Instead I'm doing my own sort of Blog Ahead but exclusively on my blog. I'm doing it only during December 1st - December 12th because starting on the 13th is a read-a-thon I created called the 12 Days of Books Read-a-thon. During those days I plan on posting on my blog as well of course so I'll have a list of those posts plus the one's I plan to post in 2019.




  • January TBR + Link-Up
  • Yearly Resolutions
  • Mystery Book Tag
  • Mystery Feature
  • YA Masculinity
  • February 2019 Book Releases
  • February Book Recs
I'm hoping to do about a post a day. I'm not sure how my discussions on YA Masculinity is going to go. I'm curious if I decide to have two parts because I have my own perspectives on masculinity. We shall see.

If you noticed there are two blog posts that say mystery. If you don't know already, I created a challenge for 2019 called Pick-a-Theme. It is where you read whatever number of books you decided each month dedicated to a theme. A theme could be genre, topic, or a literal theme like family or betrayal. Anyways, I picked a theme already and I'm doing a couple of things with it. You'll get to know my theme in January. The February Book Recs is a mystery too. It's a continuation of something I started last January.

Have you started planning for the new year?
What are you excited to read in January?

Comments

  1. Good luck! Sorry you missed out on October's event. We host it every October. We do a mini one in the Spring as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You’re way more organized than me. I haven’t done any planning yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to overplan this time of the year. I've already planned my reads for next year but that always changes.

      Delete
  3. So glad to see I'm not the only one planning already! Sometimes I'm such Planning junkie! Love this Adriana! 2019 is looking as good as 2018 here on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it looks better. I wasn't feeling so great this year but I'm back with a vengeance!
      I love planning. I just need to follow through now.

      Delete
  4. Wishing you all the best with your plan ahead blog posts. I think it's a great way to set things up and help your blog run smoothly. I have wanted to give it a try but December is so crazy for me I don't think I will have time. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. December is a good time for me. I just finished my last semester and have all of that time free, thank goodness. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I like that you're doing your own Blog Ahead. I did Anna's but I didn't get as much scheduled as I hoped, so I'm hoping to keep up with December while also still blogging ahead for 2019 next month so I don't start the new year feeling behind.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried before a couple of times and I don't think I was in the right mindset to get too much done. I also didn't plan as well as I think I have this time around. Good luck blogging ahead!

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top