2012 Dusty Bookshelf Challenge


I might be going a little crazy with these challenges. This is my third one for this year and one I think I really need. Here's the info:


1. Write a blog post  with a list of all those books that are literally or figuratively sitting on your shelf that you’ve been meaning to read for a while. OR You can join my NEW Goodreads group for this challenge! You can pick books that you bought and haven’t read or books that you’ve just been waiting to read for a long time. Feel free to use the badge I made at the top of this post.
2. Pick a level
~Pixie Dust – Read 0-5 books
~Dust Bunny – Read 5-10 books
~Cobwebs – Read 10-15 books
~Grungy – Read 20+ books
EXTRA CREDIT-Say how long that book has been sitting on your shelf!
3. Link your blog post where you are doing the challenge at the bottom of this post (with the blue button) and then enter the giveaway!


I am too lazy to type it again. But I will post up what my books are going to be. There will be 24 of them.

1) Return to Gone Away by Elizabeth Enright
2) The Night of Wishes by Michael Ende
3) A Crack in the Line by Michael Lawrence
4) Small Eternities by Michael Lawrence
5) The Underwood See by Michael Lawrence
6) From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
7) There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom by Louis Sachar
8) Holes by Louis Sachar
9) Through the Tiger's Eyes by Kerrie O'Connor
10) By the Monkey's Tail by Kerrie O'Connor
11) I Am David by Anne Holm
12) Fall of a Kingdom by Hilari Bell
13) Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
14) Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
15) When Zachary Beaver Came to Town by Kimberley Willis Holt
16) Downsiders by Neal Shusterman
17) Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
18) Class Clown by Johanna Hurwitz
19) Francie by Karen English
20) Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
21) Skybreaker by Kenneth Oppel
22) The Adventures of Robin Hood by Roger Lancelyn Green
23) Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
24) James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl

Some of these are just books that I read a long time ago but completely forgot how they went. So wish me luck (:

Here's the link to the challenge.

Comments

back to top