July TBR List // Paranormal Tenants, Cookie Competitions, and a Summer Readathon

This month I am participating in yet another readathon! The Little Cafe Readathon. I am on Team Pineapple. I was limited with my reading with my last one, The Amazing Readathon, but I fit the prompts more easily in this one. I am also focusing on completing projects I've started and yearly goals including foodie reads, tbr reads, and nonfiction. I'll also be reading for my summer scavenger hunt.

Most importantly, I want to finish three ARCs this month. With all those plans I hope to actually put them into blog posts. I've set some time aside where I will be reviewing heavily next week so wish me luck! Below are a list of some of many books I want to get to in July.


What do you want to read in July?

Comments

back to top