May 2024 Reading Wrap-Up

In May, I committed myself to Escape the Readathon. My team, Snack Squad, got third place but we were very close to second place. I read 28 books mainly through graphic novels, manga, and audiobooks. Reading for that readerathon relit a fire in me that somehow is still going. I wouldn't be surprised if I read 20 books next month but half of that for sure will be from Blue Lock which is a soccer-based manga series I have fallen in love with.

I was so obsessed with reading that I hardly blogged. For some reason, I decided it is a good idea to do The Amazing Readathon in June but I am not going as hardcore as last month so I am hoping to post more. 

Still no picture books or readers read so it would be nice if I remembered to actually read those in June.

IN May I READ...


6,957 pages

11 Fantasy

8 Sport Fiction

5 Contemporary

4 Horror

2 Historical 

2 Romance

2 Science Fiction

17 physical books

8 audiobooks

3 ebooks

28 total books

POSTS






My average rating this month was 3.85. The random graphic novels are to blame for my average going down. I had way too many favorite books including A Game of NoctisDragonfruit, and The Shadow of Kyoshi. I loved all of the Blue Lock series as well. My least favorites were Ye, Blood City Rollers, and Hellaween

What was your favorite book you read in May?

Comments