Little Café Readathon TBR

I'm participating in the Little Cafe Readathon Autumn Edition. I found this seasonal readathon via castella.and.novellas on Instagram. The goal is to read or do an activity for each category: location, drink, and snack. It's a low-stress reading challenge that I think will be fun. 

November is my final push for 2023 books so my list tries to cater to those books I don't want to miss out on before the year is over. I plan on reading books in December but only two or three. I am mostly going to be planning my 2024 reading next month.

Let me know if you're planning to join along on this readathon too!



For location, I chose train station (ebook or audiobook) and I am reading a short novella called The Invention of Ghosts by Gwendolyn Kiste mainly because I loved Boneset & Feathers so much by this author. 

For drink, I chose pumpkin spice latte (has a secret society) and I am reading The Blonde Identity by Aimee Carter which is a stretch since it's about secret spies but it's close enough.

For snack, I chose cinnamon roll (comfort genre) and I am reading Absolutely, Positively Natty by Lisa Greenwald since contemporary books are my comfort genre other than fantasy romance. 

See you soon with more Fall Scavenger Hunt reviews!

Comments

back to top