December 2019 TBR + Link-Up


This December TBR includes a link-up for the Pick-a-Theme | 2019 Challenge hosted here @ She's Got Books On Her Mind. At the end of this post you can find a place to link-up to any reviews, discussions, and the like surrounding the theme you chose for December. You'll also find a link for the December link-up for the Royal Reading Challenge. I've added a few books you might enjoy for each challenge that I've discovered around Goodreads/the library that'll fit the theme.

It's been a while since I posted anything. I do it every year so it's kind of expected at this point 😅. This is the last link-up for the challenges. I won't be doing the challenges next year. I enjoyed them for what they were but I'm moving on to something different next year. I hope everyone who did participate enjoyed them though. It was always nice to see a new link to a review.

It's almost 2020 and for me that means planning for next year which is what I've been doing a lot lately. I love the new year since it always gets me excited to blog more. It's going to be lots of fun with personal reading challenges, book discussions, and reviews. I've also added a crazy number of my books to my tbr. I'm up to 297 books. Last time I was around 189. I knew it was going to happen at the end of the year but wow, I don't know how I'm ever going to get my tbr down!

My last theme is based on it being the end of the year. I've got to get these done before the end of year. My theme is...


I've read a bunch of ARCs this year but I have a problem with reviewing them apparently. I'll be reviewing them on my blog this month plus reading and reviewing the three below I haven't gotten to.



The next four books are for a teen class I'm taking. I've already read three of them! I only have Prince Charming/Royals left to listen to.



The next four books are series. Two are start of series and the other two are the rest of The Ancestor series. I loved Red Sister so much that I need to finish the series this year.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!




What are you reading this December? 
Have you been planning your reads for next year too?

Comments

  1. It's great to see you blogging! I haven't planned too much for 2020, though I definitely want to focus even MORE on reading the books that I own!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conceal, Don't Feel is definitely on my TBR - my niece loves Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious hat you thought of Sky in the Deep :) I had mixed feelings about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment