Oh Bout of Books, you always set me up for great reading success. The problem is I'm terrible at reviewing books when it's going on. So my primary goal is to review books and then make sure I read a crazy amount of books.
- Read at least ten books
- Review books before moving on to the next one
- Comment on at least five posts a day
- Take part in at least five challenges
Bout of Books TBR
*Note: This list might change depending on what I read on the 3rd and if I can read more.
- Finding Seredipity by Angelica Banks
- The Tooth Fairy Wars by Kate Coombs
- A Sudden Crush by Camilla Isley
- Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton
- Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shen
- Batgirl on Burnside by Cameron Stewart
- The Year of the Fortune Cookie by Andrea Cheng
- Ozma of Oz by Eric Shanower
- Backlash by Sarah Darer Littman
- Schizo by Nic Sheff
- Babymouse: Queen of the World
- Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
- The Beginning: Born at Midnight and Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter
- If I Had a Gryphon by Vikki VanSickle
- Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Are you participating in Bout of Books?
What books are on your tbr list?