Bout of Books 11.0 Day 6: Reading Update


And the final day draws near. I've read as many books as their have been days in Bout of Books. I said I was going to binge read before school and I have done just that. Most of tomorrow will be dedicated to my final books, writing reviews, and my anxiety building up inside me. I've never been in an education class before. I'm freaking out because I don't know what to do about Taskstream and Field Work. I just want everything explained to me already! I'm also getting two of my wisdom teeth pulled out on Tuesday so my stress level is to a maximum. I'm just going to try to go with the flow, ask all the questions, and do my best. Reading will be my greatest escape. Well moderate escape after Bout of Books because I'll be studying most of the time. 

As you may have noticed I'm sidetracking my TBR Jar picks once again with Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant.
"Lovable ne'er-do-well Delilah Dirk has travelled to Japan, Indonesia, France, and even the New World. Using the skills she's picked up on the way, Delilah's adventures continue as she plots to rob a rich and corrupt Sultan in Constantinople. With the aid of her flying boat and her newfound friend, Selim, she evades the Sultan's guards, leaves angry pirates in the dust, and fights her way through the countryside. For Delilah, one adventure leads to the next in this thrilling and funny installment in her exciting life. 
A little bit Tintin, a little bit Indiana Jones, Delilah Dirk is a great pick for any reader looking for a smart and foolhardy heroine...and globetrotting adventures."
I'm pretty sure this is the second book in the Delilah Dirk series. All I really know is that it is the most beautiful thing I've laid eyes on. It taunts me in the corner of my room. Read me. READ ME! And so I shall. And then I'll read Witches of East End like I was supposed to two days ago. 

P.S. I had to fix nearly all my updates because I counted wrong for the number of hours to read goal. I still have a little over an hour to reach my goal.

The Book Stats:

Note: The stats for today might change if I decide to read later on. They will be changed on the next update. This is something that will be applied to each update except the final one.

Currently Reading: Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant by Tony Cliff; Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz


Saturday, August 23rd
Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 258
Time Read: 2 hrs. 2 min.


Total Stats
Books Read: 6
Pages Read: 1760 pgs.
Time Read: 16 hrs. 29 min.

Number of Hours to Reach Goal: 1 hr. 31 min.


Comments

  1. Your are doing so freaking well!!! :D I can see why that cover grabbed your attention. I get anxiety too before something big like that, and just remember, the anxiety will lift after your first day. Enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm sure after the first week or two my anxiety will be completely gone (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top