Bout of Books 11.0 Day 5: Reading Update


So Day 5 of Bout of Books was a bust. I hardly got to read. I didn't even really feel like it today. I promised to read the book above, Who Could That Be at this Hour?, and return it tomorrow so I decided to change pace. I'll continue Witches of East End after I finish this book.
"The adventure began in a fading town. Far from anyone he knew or trusted, a young Lemony Snicket started an apprenticeship for a secret organization shrouded in mystery and secrecy. He asked questions that shouldn't have been on his mind. Now he has written an account that should not be published that shouldn't be read. Not even by you. Seriously, we recommend that you do NOT ask your parents for this, the first book in his new ALL THE WRONG QUESTIONS series. Lemony Snicket, in case you don't already know, grew up to be the author of A Series of Unfortunate Events series."

I'm really excited to start another Lemony Snicket series. It'll be strange reading this one on account of the main character seems to be Lemony Snicket himself. Still I'm sure this will get me into the reading mood. 


The Book Stats:

Note: The stats for today might change if I decide to read later on. They will be changed on the next update. This is something that will be applied to each update except the final one.

Currently Reading: Who Could That Be at This Hour? by Lemony Snicket; Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz


Friday, August 22nd
Books Read: 0
Pages Read: 26
Time Read: 27 min.


Total Stats
Books Read: 5
Pages Read: 1502 pgs.
Time Read: 14 hrs. 27 min.

Number of Hours to Reach Goal: 3 hrs. 31 min.


Comments

  1. My reading dud day was Thursday-I think having a down day is normal for all of us :) You're stats are still really impressive, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree that all that reading has to lead to at least one dud day.

      Delete
  2. Hey Adriana (:
    I've decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award:
    http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/this-is-my-story/interruption-liebster-award

    I hope to get more people to open their eyes to your blog.

    - Felicia ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but if you see my message down below I don't accept awards. Thank you anyway for the nomination!

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top