Bout of Books 11.0 Day 3: Challenges

Challenge #5: Create a Sentence

The fifth challenge I am participating in is the create a sentence challenge over at Book Reviews from Christian Gal. The goal is to use the first two words in a few books to create a sentence. This was by far the hardest challenge I've had to do thus far. I'm allowed to add more words if I need to, to my sentence. I think I could only add one but I added two. 


The Secret Life of Bees: At night
Breadcrumbs: It snowed
A Really Awesome Mess: Home crappy
Added words: inside the

My Sentence: At night it snowed inside the crappy home.

Not very creative but it took me forever to find coherent words so it'll have to do.

Comments

  1. Well, I think you did an amazing job! :) Sounds SO hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really hard! I don't think I did so great but thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  2. This is fun but I can totally see how it would be hard to do!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a lot of books start with "he did, there was, my name, he was" It was hard to find any books that said something different.

      Delete
  3. I think you did a very good job with the sentence. It's very coherent. This was a difficult challenge and you did very well.

    I hope you are having fun with the challenges.
    Good readings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! As long as you had fun doing it that is all that matters. This one was a tougher one to do! I had never done book spine poetry before. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top