2014 Summer Reading Program - Update #1

Books read from 5/3/14 - 5/10/14:


Book #1
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
Pages: 288
Thoughts: Wonderful, emotional read.

Book #2
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Pages: 338
Thoughts: Reread for a review. I don't know yet if I'll reread the others but I am still going to review all of them since the series is so amazing.

Book #3
Synchrony by Cindy Ray Hale
Pages: 384
Thoughts: Really good continuation. I want to know what happens next!

Overall: I've read three books towards my goal of forty. Two of which are ARCs and the other a reread. 

Note: My review for Shatter Me will be up Tuesday.

My tbr books for 5/10/14 - 5/17/14:


   

Comments

  1. Ohh, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Shatter Me! I was pretty harsh on that book when I first read it...buuut, now that I think about it, that's one series I ALWAYS think about rather fondly. Particularly the last book. x) Such awesome characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the series grew on you! I can see where Juliette might be a problem with some people as well as the distinct writing style. They both take a while to get used to.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! You read three books towards your goal and this is awesome. I haven't read any of the books you read this past week, so I look forward to hearing about Shatter Me this week.

    Looks like you have some good reads coming up this week too! Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hopefully all the books I plan to read are really good.

      Delete
  3. I'm with Cait & Stephanie! Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Shatter Me, as well as on Torn Away, as it's a really anticipated read for me! I'm SO glad to hear you liked it so much though! And have fun reading Attachments! :D Thanks so much for sharing!

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about finally reviewing Shatter Me. It's a great story and introduction to an awesome series.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top