February 2012 Cover Love

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Adriana. You've been neglecting your duties. Well not really duties but I need to get up to speed. Four books coming your way as a review soon! Right now February's Cover Loves:



I had a lot of potential Cover Loves but thought these the best. I'm trying to keep it to four. We'll see how long that lasts. My Cover Loves for this month are Friends with Boys by Faith Erin Hicks, As Easy as Falling Off the Face of the Earth by Lynne Rae Perkins, A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley, and Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews.

Friends with Boys by Faith Erin Hicks happens to be my first review from NetGalley and now it's my first Cover Love for this month. I loved the illustrations in this book and have been admiring the cover for the longest time so naturally it is one of my Cover Loves. Loved this book. So glad the cover wasn't all that was good with it.

Now As Easy as Falling Off the Face of the Earth was a different story. I love the cover. It reminds me so much of Spirited Away. It was an okay book but I'm still happy I got to read it.

My next one is a little biased. A Little Wanting Song became a favorite of mine. It's still is a beautiful cover. I've noticed that a lot of the covers that draw me in are people well pretty girls like I said in the last Cover Love. It works. Everyone buys them so I won't feel weird about it. I fell in love with this book and the characters and everything about this book. The only cover on the list this time. It's weird to compare the different Cover Loves. 

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. I knew it was going to be a Cover Love the moment I laid eyes on it. It tells a story as well as before with the January Cover Love. I love the puppet strings and just the slashes of cover. Well deserved Cover Love.

So that's it for the February Cover Love. Can't wait for the next one!

Comments

Post a Comment

back to top