Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2012

I've entered my first challenge with this blog! I've never read any cozies but they look like they'll be fun to read. I'm going for Investigator with 10 books. Here are the rules:

1.Choose the level you wish to participate"

Level 1- Snoop- Read at least 6 books
Level 2- Investigator- Read 7-12 books
Level 3- Super Sleuth- Read 13 or more books

2.The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012

3.You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4.Books can be any format- paper, audio, e-books...it all counts!
5.You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.

This challenge is being hosted at Socrates' Book Reviews.

Comments

back to top