Books on Her Mind Weekly Recap #8


This week I was so lazy! Lazily reading, watching The Great British Baking Show, and feeling unwell. Thankfully I feel much better compared to the beginning of the week. I need to do some stuff this week and I'll be trying to get ahead with my blogging so I can focus on what happens after graduation.

Happy Easter!



I'm linking this to The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Books Read


Last Week on the Blog


This Week on the Blog

  • Beautiful Broken Girls
  • 2017 POC Books
  • I Believe in a Thing Called Love
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
  • Stitched
  • Searching Saturday: Person on the Cover


Challenge Updates

  • Beat the Backlist: 6/54 books read (4 reviewed) Total Points: 352
  • Foodies Read 2017: 2/4 books read (1 reviewed)
  • 2017 Steampunk Reading Challenge: 1/6 books read (1 reviewed)
  • Operation Deepen Faith: Exodus Ch. 17 (last chapter I finished)
    • Didn't read anything. That'll change since today is Easter!
  • Audiobook Challenge 2017: 0/5 books read
  • 2017 Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: 2/52 books read (1 reviewed)


#FitReaders

  • Jog/Walk (2 min. jog/3 min. walk) 0.72 miles - 9 min. 53 sec.
Wasn't feeling well and let myself be lazy. Fail.


Reading Next



Desi Lee knows how carburetors work. She learned CPR at the age of five. As a high school senior, she has never missed a day of school and has never had a B in her entire life. She's for sure going to Stanford. But—she’s never had a boyfriend. In fact, she’s a disaster in romance, a clumsy, stammering humiliation-magnet whose botched attempts at flirting have become legendary with her friends. So when the hottest human specimen to have ever lived walks into her life one day, Desi decides to tackle her flirting failures with the same zest she’s applied to everything else in her life. She finds her answer in the Korean dramas her father has been obsessively watching for years—where the hapless heroine always seems to end up in the arms of her true love by episode ten. It's a simple formula, and Desi is a quick study. Armed with her “K Drama Rules for True Love,” Desi goes after the moody, elusive artist Luca Drakos—and boat rescues, love triangles, and fake car crashes ensue. But when the fun and games turn to true feels, Desi finds out that real love is about way more than just drama.

What did you read this past week?

Comments

  1. Happy Easter to you too! Your next read seems like something I'd need right now, haha.
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well last week. Lazy days can be nice though. I had to get my fitbit replaced, but I have it now and I'm charging it - so hopefully that will help my steps again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Hope it's a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might have been lazy, but you got through so many books! I've just been eating chocolate and playing play station games haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you weren't feeling well, but glad you are feeling better. I hope you had a Happy Easter!

    Looks like you have been doing quite a bit of reading! I have been wanting to read Judy Moody books- I saw a book trailer for the first book in the series and it looks funny. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I remember reading tons of the Judy Moody books when I was growing up, and I loved them so much. Hope you are enjoying them!
    Morrighan@Elysian Fields<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope this one is good! Sounds like the main character finds an interesting place/way to get flirting tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn on feeling poorly. I'm glad you're feeling some better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top