This past week was me just reading and getting ready to teach very soon. The seminars I had to be a part of gave me some ease. The assignments don't seem that bad... I just need to make it a priority which is why I've been reading so much. I'm going to finalize most of my posts for January so I don't have to think about it. My next seminar is Wednesday and I meet me CT then too. I get to meet the kids on Thursday. I'm extremely anxious to get on with it already. I just don't want to get red as a tomato or start stuttering when I first meet them... I don't do public speaking. I know I'm becoming a teacher but it's different when I'm used to people. It's also going to be very different to teach a whole entire class.
I'm linking this to The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I'm only posting the books I read on January 1st because the other books will be announced tomorrow since it's the Bout of Books Wrap Up.
Last Week on the Blog
- 2017 Goals + December Wrap-Up
- Bout of Books 18: TBR
- Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys
- Shadowlands by Kate Brian
- Beat the Backlist: 4/54 books read (1 reviewed) Total Points: 105
- Foodies Read 2017: 1/4 books read (0 reviewed)
- 2017 Steampunk Reading Challenge: 1/6 books read (0 reviewed)
- Operation Deepen Faith: Genesis Chapters 10 - 12
- Need to catch up with my reading. So far I've been wondering how they remembered all these ancestors names and why Abram was the chosen one.
- Audiobook Challenge 2017: 0/5 books read
- 2017 Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: 1/52 books read (0 reviewed)
- Workout: Core/Back/Glutes/Hamstrings
- Jog/Walk (1 min. jog/3 min. walk) 1.1 miles
Ugh! I got busy and sore and sick. My week could have been better. I'm no longer sick or sore so I better kick it up a notch this week.
Mother Daughter Book Club
Me and my mom finished our first book together! I ended up getting shocked at the end. I don't know if I want to read the sequel. It's my turn to pick the next book so I have to get on that soon.
What did you read this past week?