Sunday Post: 1/25/15


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last week I didn't exercise as much as I wanted to so I've been pushing myself for the last couple of days which has been great although I regretted not exercising regularly very fast into my routine. 


I've been looking at how many reviews I need to do and books I'm planning to read for February and I'm way ahead of the posts I want to. If you didn't notice I went crazy with posts this January. I plan to not go as crazy next February especially because I'm sure school will get more intense since the first two weeks are done. I didn't do a review on Saturday like I planned but I will be reviewing All the Bright Places in February.


Last Week on the Blog:


This Week on the Blog:
  • A Winter's Respite Goals and Updates
  • Endless by Amanda Grey
  • Waiting on Wednesday: Paper Things
  • Popping the Cherry by Aurelia B. Rowl
  • #FitReaders: January 30th 2015 Check-In
  • The Host by Stephanie Meyer
  • February 2015 Plans

Around the Blogosphere:


I didn't comment basically at all this week so I didn't disover anything new book wise. I plan to catch up tomorrow. Here's a video I really like originally shared by a #FitReader on the group Facebook page.

Book Arrival for Review:


How was your week?

Comments

  1. I've never heard of Alison Allbright but I do hope it's good, Adriana! Have a wonderful week, hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's short and is supposed to have some suspense so I'm expecting good things.

      Delete
  2. sound like you will have a busy week, hope it will an amazing week for you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I wasn't able to post as much as I wanted but I did have a good week, thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top