Versatile Blog Award

I want to thank Tabitha from Tabithas' Book Blog for passing this award on to me. So nice. (:


Here are the rules:
  • Thank and link to the blogger who bestowed the award.
  • Share seven random facts about yourself (see below).
  • Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers--and be sure to let them know.


Okay so seven random facts about me:

1) I absolutely love Kerns Apricot Juice which I've been drinking since I was a toddler (I have pictures).
2) I really like clocks and hope to have a collection of them in my own house as well as paintings, pictures, books, movies, and cds. (Yeah my house will be full)
3) I used to play alto saxophone in middle school.
4) I am horrible at math and need to have the teacher explain it to me one on one.
5) I'm graduating high school this year.
6) I still have a bunch of stuffed animals on my bed.
7) I can draw but only if I have a reference.

Bloggers I am passing this on to:
Lil Berry
Linna
Tasha
Cecelia
Kate

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new blog and upcoming graduation! I love the idea of a clock collection. More, I love the idea of a clock COLLECTOR. Might have to use that in a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    Well you know I'd definitely read it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top