Bookish Scavenger Hunt - Fall Edition

I'm looking to spice up my reading and thought, what better way than creating a quarterly long scavenger hunt for fall, cozy (and spooky!) books?

I used iconic fall/Halloween symbols to decide what books to read. I added a birthday symbol because my birthday is in the fall. Meanwhile, my witch task is based on my costume this year where I'm going as a 1950s (the best fashion era!) housewife witch.

I'll be posting about my progress throughout the season. Here are the prompts I'll be reading from:

  • Read a book with a pumpkin on the cover
  • Read a book with fall colors (one or multiple)
  • Read a book with cozy vibes
  • Reread a favorite book
  • Read a thriller book
  • Read a book with a haunted house
  • Read a book with a witch main character

I also made a scorecard-type thing down below so I can update it every time I complete a book.


Wish me luck!

Comments