Planning Ahead for 2021

Image by Thom Holmes

2021 is coming fast so I decided to do my own Blog Ahead like Herding Cats and Burning Soup likes to do. Basically, I plan to post a lot on my blog in December but also have blog posts all ready to go for the beginning of the new year. I've done this before with some varying success so I am hoping to get as much done as possible. I'll either do a wrap-up of my results or you'll see whether I post like I want to do.  

  • Can't Wait Wednesday
  • Trying to Get My NetGalley Score to 80% and a Bunch of Mini Reviews
  • Last Books to Read in 2020
  • Science Fiction Books That Sound Cool
  • Adult Fantasy Books That Sound Cool
  • Horror Books That Sound Cool
  • Nonfiction Books That Sound Cool
  • What I Want to See Changed in Young Adult & Middle Grade Fiction
  • Why You Should Read... The Rogue Not Taken
  • Why You Should Read... The Clergyman's Wife
  • Why You Should Read... The Degenerates
  • Why You Should Read... Aurora Rising
  • Reading Challenges 2021
  • Series I Want to Get to in 2021
  • Changing the Way I Read in 2021
  • Quarterly Reading Stats
  • Favorite Books of 2020
  • Yearly Reading Stats

  • Yearly Reading Goals
  • Top 5 Books I Want to Read in January 2021
  • Can't Wait to Read Wednesday
  • Reading Books I "Should" Love
  • A New Rival to Goodreads // A Storygraph Initial Review
  • Where to Find Horror Books
  • Blog Update // Fixing My About Me Page

As you can see, I have already started on my December posts but I have a lot more to do. If I work on a post every day, even if I don't finish it that same day, I should be able to make a dent in my January posts and have all my December posts published. I tend to go crazy in December so January might seem sparse, however, the other posts for January are reviews of books I haven't read yet. I might end up setting up for some of my reviews and the discussion I want to do on my Hispanic book but we will see. The only ones I am worried about are the reviews since I have been avoiding doing them. I'm not sure why. I don't know where to start anymore. I am just out of practice. I'm overall confident I can get a lot of these posts done. I just need to take the time to do them all.

Have you been planning your 2021 reading and/or blogging?

Comments

  1. I love planning ahead! I have a couple posts planned for January, but nothing actually drafted yet, just written down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am an overplanner. I need to make sure I actually write the posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top