I have officially finished my internship and on my way to graduate in May. This has been a long time coming that it feels surreal. I've finally been reading more with the help of a group on Goodreads called YA Buddy Readers. Their team challenges are the best I tell you!
I'm linking this to The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This Week on the Blog
- Switching Gears by Chantele Sedgwick
- Thirteen Reasons Why: Netflix Review
- Mind Games by Heather W. Petty
- Archie Vol. 1
- All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
- Beauty and the Beast: Movie Review
- Beat the Backlist: 5/54 books read (3 reviewed) Total Points: 352
- Foodies Read 2017: 2/4 books read (0 reviewed)
- 2017 Steampunk Reading Challenge: 1/6 books read (0 reviewed)
- Operation Deepen Faith: Exodus Ch. 17 (last chapter I finished)
- Need to catch up with my reading. I've never read Exodus except in Gospels at Church. I did not know who Aaron was before and why he doesn't get as much credit as Moses does.
- Audiobook Challenge 2017: 0/5 books read
- 2017 Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: 1/52 books read (0 reviewed)
- Jog/Walk (1 min. jog/3 min. walk) 1.05 miles - 14 min. 44 sec.
- Jog/Walk (1 min. jog/3 min. walk) 1.01 miles - 13 min. 55 sec.
- Jog/Walk (1 min. jog/3 min. walk) 1.01 miles - 13 min. 23 sec.
- Walk 1.68 miles
- Jog/Walk (2 min. jog/3 min. walk) 1.00 mile - 12 min. 46 sec.
- Walk 1.95 miles
I'm finally deciding to take my training seriously. I need to work on my endurance.
What did you read this past week?