Beat the Backlist 2017


 Hosted @ NovelKnight

Challenges are coming up this time of year and it was about time I joined some. I'm usually only good with updating one or two challenges but I'm trusting myself this year to go for only the challenges I know for sure I'll be able to complete. This being one of them.

THE CHALLENGE


The Beat the Backlist Challenge is focused on knocking off titles that have been on your TBR for a while, or even ones that get pushed aside for new releases. Over the years, and especially this one, I’ve noticed that new releases are getting more and more attention while our TBRs continue to grow. And the polls I’ve seen/hosted have shown that readers also really want backlist title reviews (if that’s an added incentive to read more of them).

*I'm planning on picking books 6+ months from the day I added them to my list. I might add more along the way.

My List:


Comments

  1. I am trying to read more of the books i have had waiting for a long time. Love this challenge!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I re-hauled my tbr on Goodreads so all of the books on there still are books I really want to rad. It's about time I read these books already!

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top