A Royal Gathering


Originally this was supposed to be about real people I would want to invite to a royal gathering but then I found the Rapunzel castle for the picture above and decided that really I would want to have fictional characters at my table. So if I could bring any fictional characters over I would bring:


Rapunzel and Flynn


Reason: One of my favorite Disney couples ever.


Alice


Reason: Imagine all the crazy stories or going to Wonderland with Alice. I invited her to my place so why wouldn't she do the same?


Belle


Reason: I want to find out what book she was reading at the very beginning of the movie. Then I would just talk about books with her.


Feyre


Reason: Simply because she's a badass and I want that awesomeness near me.


Blue Sargent


Reason: Pretty much the same as Feyre plus I do and don't want tarot cards read to me by a magical person.


Agatha


Reason: A genuinely nice person who is weird which makes her amazing in my book.


Darcy and Elizabeth


Reason: It's Darcy and Elizabeth...  I want to hear their love story first hand.


Kat


Reason: Kat from Kat, Incorrigible is magic and goes on adventures that have her saving the day constantly. I want her to take me on an adventure.


Percy and Annabeth


Reason: They are both hilarious together and again - I want to go on an adventure. Preferably one that won't get me killed.


Harry, Hermione, And Ron


Reason: No reason needed.


Who would you invite to a royal gathering or a visit to your home?

Comments

Post a Comment

back to top