#FitReaders: October 7, 2016 Check-In


I'm officially on Week 2 of my 5k program. I have to speed it up some if I'm going to be able to complete it before my race. I'm going into the 4 minute jogging without stopping and I'm so scared but excited! I'm such a bad jogger/runner but honestly I've impressed myself. I haven't given up on the jogging parts. I've been pushing through so well. Pretty proud of myself. One day at a time.

Friday, September 30, 2016

3,397 steps

Saturday, October 1, 2016

1,178 steps

Sunday, October 2, 2016

3,217 steps

Monday, October 3, 2016

407 steps


Tuesday, October 4, 2016

2,141 steps

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

6,776 steps (most of the day spent helping with Matthew preparation)

0.647 miles in 13 minutes (3 minute jog)

Thursday, October 6 , 2016 

2,011 steps

0.665 miles in 13 minutes 1 second (3 minutes and 30 second jog)


Goal: Be jogging 7 minutes straight by next check-in

How did you do this week?

Comments

  1. You go, girl. I HAVE to start Monday. It's the plan. I used to be extremely fit. Then I had kids, then I hit menopause. Now I'm blowing up like a balloon. From a size 1 to a size 8. Grrrrrrr. Monday it starts! Damn you, menopause!!!
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I am not looking forward to that. From my appearance I may look fit but I am far from it. I've never been good at endurance with running so I'm really pushing myself.

      You can do it!

      Delete
  2. Wow! you are working your way through this. Keep it up. Jogging is tough when you aren't used to it. But a little bit more each week and you will get there. *high fives*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *High five back* I didn't do as much as I would have liked last week but this week I'm jogging everyday which hopefully works out in the end.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top