October 2015 Book Plans

Source

I've been gone forever. I never even planned to be gone for a month and a half but that's what happened. The new semester started so I was consumed with that. And I guess I just didn't feel like blogging for a while, however now I'm ready to get back and join the community again. I read a crazy amount of books and I can't wait to read a lot more during October arguably one of the best months to read books.

I've been exercising so much lately. I can actually see in my arms how strong I am. I've been going to the gym three times a week with my cousin who is teaching me. My brother and his girlfriend recently joined us too. I'm just so proud and happy with myself. I just need to focus more on walking and get back to calculating my water intake.

I'm really excited to see how everyone's doing starting tomorrow. So many things could have happened in all of your lives and I haven't been checking in. I'm really happy to get back into blogging and be in this world again after so long. I don't really know why I stopped now that I've started up again. Let me know what you've read lately and if you've read any life changing amazing reads. I would love to know!

Below are some of the books I plan to read this October:




What are you reading this October? Do you have any recommendations for young adult horror books?

Comments

  1. Adriana, welcome back! I'm so happy and inspired by your workouts. My community swimming pool closed down for renovations (1 month, can you believe it?) so I haven't been swimming lately. I'll get on a stationary bike right after this. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claudine! That's too bad about your community swimming pool. There must be serious renovations happening if it's been going on for a month already. I need to get on my bike soon. I just need some air. I haven't been on a bike what feels like forever now.

      Delete
  2. You are rocking it with the exercising! You are giving me some inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really awesome your family is exercising together and there for support :) Hope the month is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess they are although I think my family is mostly doing it for themselves though haha (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top