#FitReaders: October 9th, 2015

Source

#FitReaders: My fitness this week was pretty good. I was able to get in my leg day which was pretty brutal. I need to work on my steps big time! I wasn't that off my water intake goal so I'm proud of that.

Workout Schedule:

Day #1: Chest and Triceps
Day #2: Backs and Biceps
Day #3: Legs

Weekly Steps:

Friday, October 2nd: 4,102
Saturday, October 3rd: 3,173
Sunday, October 4th: 3,221
Monday, October 5th: 2,775
Tuesday, October 6th: 3,922
Wednesday, October 7th: 3,812
Thursday, October 8th: 3,553

Total Steps: 24,558

Water Intake: Around 336+ oz of water (I only recorded some of my water intake.)

So I did about 5,000 steps less than last week which frustrates me. I just need to work harder this week.

How did you do this past week?

Comments

  1. sorry you didn't take as many steps as you wanted, but it looks like you still did really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the fewer steps - you still made some progress each day! And you checked in - keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to check in more so thanks for the encouragement :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top