May Reading Road Trip Link-Up


It's May and the challenge is almost halfway done! Great job getting those challenge reads in Bev @ My Reader's Block, Reading Chronicles, Sue, and Lady Bren. I was able to review two of my challenge reads so I'm getting back into the game. I need to read ten more books to be up to date with my challenge. I have two weeks left before the Summer semester so I'm going for it on those days.

Books Reviewed:


Rebel Belle - Alabama

All the Bright Places was such a perfect book for this challenge because you travel so much of Indiana in the story. This is highly recommended by me because it's such a fantastic read.

I've been seeing comments of recommendations you are all giving each other. I have lists I've posted on the Reading Road Trip Challenge tab, but I was wondering if you all would like me to create a list with those recommendations and yours as well. I'm also thinking of doing a giveaway when we reach the halfway point for this challenge and possibly a Reading Road-Trip Read-a-thon. Make sure to let me know in the comments what you think and link up your review updates below using this format:

State (Book) @ blog/twitter/goodreads. 
For example: Florida (Because of Winn-Dixie) @BooksOnHerMind

If you want to check out what this challenge is all about you can go here. Thanks to all who are participating! Remember if you need help ask and I will answer.

Link Up!







Comments

  1. Question: You mentioned posting lists under the Challenge tab but I don't see them. There's no pull-down list under the tab and when I click it goes to the original post about the challenge. I'm missing something, obviously. Where are the said lists? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! I have a link to the sign up post which has the lists on that post not the lists on the tab. I'll add it on there to make sure no one misses it. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. I think a list with our books would be fun! Mine will be heavy on North Carolina as I'm re-reading the Mitford series plus some other books I've read are set there. Why is that such a popular venue? Or rather, why am reading so many books there? Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading multiples of Indiana only. North Carolina might just be where your favorite books are at. I think I will make the list then and categorize the types of books next to the title (adult/YA/Children/MG). Thanks for the response Sue!

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top