October 2013 Reads Wrap Up


I'm facing the facts that I'm reading less and less these days. With 35 books left in my yearly Goodreads Challenge I know I probably won't make it. So my list this month will be rather short. Once the semester's over I'll go crazy reading but until then I will settle with reading at least seven books. I am thinking of so many different things I want to do next year. Different posts and themes... Since I have two weeks before the spring semester I have a bunch of time to plan out everything for January. October I got very much into Once Upon a Time the show which is going to play a major role in my plans. It's going to be very different next year...

Here are the books I want to read in November:

The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
Nightmare City by Andrew Klavan
Lethal Circuit by Lars Guignard
The Wig in the Window by Kristen Kittscher
Destiny by Cindy Ray Hale
Sia by Josh Grayson

I honestly don't really have a favorite book for October which is pretty sad. I only read four books after all and none of them jumped out at me. But, I would love to know yours and if you happen to be already planning for next year.

What books are you excited to read this November? 

Comments

  1. I have some of the same books on my reading list for November. I haven't been reading much lately either. I have a backlog of reviews I need to post, so I'm working on those. Good luck with the end of the semester and finals and all that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it hard to have so many books to review? It's hard to recall the books with all these books you've read.. it's kind of daunting.

      Delete
  2. I pre ordered the edition of The School for Good and Evil but it's coming out in like 4 months. It's a good thing though as I have no time to read it right now and I won't have to wait for the sequel that long. I cannot wait to see what you think of it though. I hope you'll enjoy your November reads. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can already tell you I'm loving it! If you love fairy tales you are going to absolutely love this book :D

      Delete
  3. I don't think I'm gonna reach my Goodreads goal either =( I read 8 books in October, one of which was THE BOOK THIEF. Finally! The thing I'm most excited for in November is The Book Thief movie!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just saw the trailer on TV!!! I'm excited and worried about how it turns out. I think Catching Fire is this month too which is going to be awesome XD

      Delete
  4. The books you have on your list sound good to me! I have some of them on my list too. One of my favorite books that I read in October was Almost Home. Good luck with your reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check Almost Home out! Thanks for the tip (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top