I discovered this challenge from Shout With Emaginette which I'm happy I did because a) I'm failing at my yearly challenges so bad so this will make me feel better b) it's only a month so it's convenient and c) I really need to read a bunch of my to reviews from NetGalley and another source.
What is the Review Copy Cleanup?
Two bookish friends were getting swapped with to read and review books so they decided to make it a little fun by doing with a bunch of other bloggers. The two people hosting are Nyx Book Reviews and Books, Biscuits, and Tea. They've done this before so they are just continuing the challenge.
* The challenge runs from 1 to 31 August
* To sign up go to one of the bloggers websites and you can link your blog there. Here's one here.
* Every book you received for review counts toward the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies, including all genres and lengths
* You don't need to follow the two hosts in order to be able to sign up for the event (although it's appreciated
* Feel free to use the #RCCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
* The dates of the readathons and Twitter parties will be announces closer to the RCC
Hope you guys can join in!