So what is better than making a list? I love lists so I'm making one for this challenge. Let's see how many books I actually do read out of my list shall we?
- The World in Your Lunchbox by Claire Eamer
- Will Love for Crumbs by Jonna Ivin
- Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
- The Emerald City by J.A. Beard
- Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz
- Blink Once by Cylin Busby
- The Fine Color of Rust by P.A. O'Reilly
- Shift by Kim Curran
- The Normal Kid by Elizabeth Holmes
- Broxo by Zack Giallongo
Hmm... I think pictures will bring some light to this list don't you?
Much better. I am reading The World in Your Lunch Box right now but any suggestions on the next book after that you would like to see reviewed would be appreciated.