FitReaders: November 20, 2015 Check-In

Source

#FitReaders: I didn't go to the gym this week. I'm going to start working out at home again when my gym partners aren't able to go. I've also known for a while that I need to gain weight and I did slightly for a while, however I'm still basically the same weight as before. I need to start focusing on eating more calories and I'm planning on figuring that out this week. 

Friday, November 13th ~ 1,436 steps
Saturday, November 14th ~ 10,198 steps
Sunday, November 15th ~ 10,020 steps
Monday, November 16th ~ 4,822 steps
Tuesday, November 17th ~ 10,048 steps
Wednesday, November 18th ~ 10,111 steps
Thursday, November 19th ~ 11,371 steps

Total Steps: 58,006

Comments

  1. Best of luck with your working out and gaining weight - I wish gaining was my problem, but at the same time, i know gaining weight can still be really difficult for some people!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its much harder than people might think. I've been tracking my food intake and I've had to eat more than I usually do just maintain my weight especially after I factor in the calories taken away because of my walking for the day. Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. I am so impressed! You keep going even when your gym partners bail. That's awesome. Good luck with your other goals. You're getting me more motivated. I've started eating healthier, but I need to start getting more exercise.

    Dena @ Batch of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well your halfway there! I need to start eating healthier and more food. It's not that my gym partner bails - he's getting ready for his baby who's coming soon. I'm his guest too so I need to buy my own subscription very soon.

      Delete
  3. Checking in is half the battle sometimes! You can do it!! I'm not eating very healthily right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top