Being Thankful

Source

Happy Thanksgiving! To all those who celebrate Thanksgiving and all those who don't I wish you all have a great time with your family, friends, or just on your own (preferably reading a book).

I am thankful to be born in the U.S. in a place where I luckily live in a peaceful neighborhood. I am thankful to my parents who work hard, my brothers who I love with all my heart, and to all the bloggers I've become friends with. I hope you all have a great day and long weekend.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm very thankful for my family and amazing friends!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to live in a place where I can speak my mind and I am so thankful for the freedom I have (and thanks to all who have fought for that freedom).

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top