Created by Christina @ Christina Reads YA
Tagged by Kay @ It's a Book Life
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book:
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride:
Maggie Stiefvater because she's a brilliant writer and I would love to have insights in The Raven Boys series.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a (really good) movie:
Can you imagine it!?
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book:
I would have to be a demigod if I were to bargain new books for this.
5. I would let my google search history be made public if it meant I could be friends with this author:
Obviously, Rick Riordan. I would read first drafts and tell him they were awesome and I would get insight on all the mythology books he is planning to write. And we would talk about mythology and books in general and my life will be rainbows and butterflies.
6. I would donate everything to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life:
Jack, is the epitome of the nice guy and I would pretty much be lucky if I met someone like him in real life.
I tag everyone! Whoever wants to do this go right on ahead.