Bout of Books Day 3! There's so much more to review and read. I've almost reached my goal of books to read for Bout of Books. I've been pretty much reading non stop. I decided that any review I do will count towards my goal of 5 reviews since I'm behind and need to catch up quick before the semester starts. I did catch up with all of my comments so I'm pretty happy about that.
Got this in the mail today. I checked and I've had this on my tbr list for almost three years. The summary reminds me a lot of some of my favorite read so I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this book.
Books Read Today:
Not what I was expecting at all. A lot sadder than I thought, slightly predictable, but still a good read. Olive's Ocean is another one that I've been waiting to read for forever.
Total Books Read: 4
Total Reviews Completed: 2
Hosted over @ Writing My Own Fairytale
- You must take two characters from two different books and put them together in a relationship. Make sure you list the book and author that the characters comes from.
- You must explain why you put them together.
- The relationship is up to you (friendship, romantic, parental, etc.), let’s just keep it appropriate, please.
- Characters must come from different books and series. Same author is okay with me as long as they aren’t in the same series or a companion series.
- Post your couple wherever you are updating your progress. It can be your blog, Twitter, Goodreads, YouTube, etc. You’ll need the link to post in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway.
I know I haven't read Songs for a Teenage Nomad yet but I think Calle and Charlie from A Little Wanting Song would really get along as friends. Calle is afraid to get hurt it seems while Charlie was always really shy about herself and her music. They both love music very much too so I instantly thought of them both being friends and sharing their love of music together.