The List: Wicked Fire-Read-A-Thon

To not limit myself I am creating a very long list of books I have the option to choose from to read over the course of the week (June 7-14) for the Wicked Fire Read-A-Thon

The List:



Own
Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen
Blaze by Lauren Boyle Crompton
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
When We Wake by Karen Healey
Beta by Rachel Cohn



Library
Godless by Pete Hautman
The List by Siobhan Vivian
Reckless by Cornelia Funke
The Host by Stephanie Meyer



Library (online):
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
Send by Patty Blount
Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks




On Hold
Shift by Em Bailey
My Life in Black & White by Natasha Friend
Reaching for Sun by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer
Keeping the Night Watch by Hope Anita Smith
Hate That Cat by Sharon Creech
42 Miles by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer
The Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer
Shakespeare Bats Cleanup by Ron Koertge
A Dog Called Homeless by Sarah Lean


For Review
Shredded by Karen Avivi
Wacko Academy by Faith Wilkins
Girls & Monsters by Anne Michaud

The Goal:


I was bored so the above image looks a little crazy...

I am going to update my challenge everyday at around noon and before I go to bed (if I don't fall asleep first...). Basically telling you all where I am at beginning June 7. I'm going to try to figure out how to do this where you can see it everyday. It will most likely be on one post because I want to add some reviews in between but we will see. I will be posting up what page/book I am on, if I have read anything yet and if so what have I read as well as how many pages I've read. I know there are little challenges in between so I should be posting those up on the same post if I end up participating in them. 

I am using a Fortune Favors the Brave post and a Read and Reviewed post as a sort of template of how I will be posting up my updates. I also previewed Fortune's goal list to help me figure out how to do this since I've never done a read-a-thon in my life. It'll probably not be exactly the same but I seriously needed tips on how to do this... so thanks for being organized Sarah and Merin!

Hopefully I read all the books I want to prior to the read-a-thon but if not I might edit this later and tell you on the daily updates post.

I'm ready to start already! 

Comments

  1. Good luck! You have a very fun list of books. It should be a good week for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list of books are amazing! I am happy a Dessen book has creeped its way into your list, because, being a Dessen that I am, makes me so excited see what you think and hopefully enjoy it...maybe? I read Reaching for the Sun, it was touching and a pretty quick read, so one to check off your list, I recommend reading it first. It helps that it's in verse as well! :D I hope you enjoy them, because if you enjoy them, somehow you read them faster...sad that it goes by so fast. DX

    GOOD LUCK! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be my first Dessen book so I'm crossing my fingers that I like it. If I do I have a whole lot more books to add to my tbr (:
      There are four books in verse up there. It's because I'm way behind on a challenge. Thanks for the advice!

      Delete
  3. What an amazing list! I can't wait to see what you think of Graffiti Moon! :) It was an awesome read for me. Also The Host but the movie was good too. I have heard of the most of these but haven't read them. Can't wait to see your updates! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED A Little Wanting Song by the same author so I have high hopes (:
      Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top