In Other News: Novels in Verse, Middle Grade, and YA Challenges

Hosted by Born Bookish

Hey everyone! I know more challenges. I'm actually doing pretty good so far with my other ones so I think adding two... make that three more now won't be so bad especially since I've been tracking my reads for my challenges. The first one I'm signing up for is from a fellow book blogger friend. I have a bunch of ideas for books in verse.

I'm going for the Sonnet level. I'm thinking of going for ten books. She has a lot of book ideas that you can read which she shares on Pinterest. I think almost all of my books are on there. There will be some giveaways throughout the year and they'll be verse related so that should be cool. There might be some interviews too. I need to remember to link up every time I read and review a verse book. My first book I'm planning to read is The Wild Book. Since my book reviews need some time to catch up to my actual reviews this might take a while to link up as well as all my other challenges.


Born Bookish also led me to another challenge that is perfect for me. Middle Grade books! I've already read one so I'm ahead. I'm going to go for Master of all that is Middle Grade. I hope to past the ten book mark. Must remember to link reviews.


I signed up for a Middle Grade Challenge so I might as well sign up for a Young Adult Challenge. I'm going for the Mega size challenge (50+ books). I've never tracked how many YA books I've read. I know I read YA mostly but it'll be interesting to see how many YA books I read. This is also another challenge I can link my reviews to.

Comments

  1. Wow you've joined some great challenges! :) I haven't seen any of these before but I'll check them out and maybe join some. Good luck with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have you participating in the challenge Adriana!!! =D You joined the Middle Grade one too! Somehow I missed the YA Challenge, I'll have to go sign up for that one! I hope you discover a lot of great new books this year!! Happy Reading =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your challenge has to be on of the most unique ones. It's a really good challenge. Thanks for hosting (:

      Delete
  3. Look at you go! WOW! Wishing you the best of luck with your challenged. Can't wait to read your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Next week actually I'll be mixing my old reviews with my new ones.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top