Top Ten Tuesday is hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish
This Top Ten Tuesday is the last of the year. It's a look back at all I read and all the books I fell in love with this past year. I've read some incredible ones. I can't decide my top favorite book. Have you?
* Superpowers! Very well written and fantastically fun.
* I grew to care about all the girls and loved that they were just like the book they read, Little Women.
*Aah! Fan-fiction from another book come to life? Nothing but amazing.
* I love the artistry and hilarity that is this book.
* Finished this series! Win and D.J. are the best siblings. D.J. is me and also who I want to be.
* This is the only four star book I have on here and it beat out so many others for its writing, main character, and crazy mystery/suspense.
* This is where I really started struggling to see what books was going to be my favorite. The relationship in this is a dream. I'm just in love with everything about this story.
* Even with the weird moments toward the end, this is everything I could have ever wanted in a sequel.
*I reread one part at the end over and over (even to my dad) because it was the greatest thing ever! The writing is ridiculously good, the relationship, the texting.... everything!
The family is what won me over. The relationship didn't happen until at least half way through. I read a Dessen book before and disliked it so much that this was a breath of fresh air. Gorgeous book inside and out.
What are your Top Ten Favorite books from this year?