Books on Her Mind Weekly Recap #3


October has been the greatest blogging time this whole year! I'm working on Blogging Ahead which I've re-planned out. I'm still working on October posts but I'll soon be working on my November posts very soon. 

I'm linking this to The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Books Read





Challenge Updates

I completed the Goodreads Challenge! I have read more than 150 books this year and have more than 100 books I want to review... I'm planning on working on finishing these reviews the rest of the year and the beginning of next year.

I have also completed the Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge. I decimated it after I read most of Dragon Ball Z.

#FitReaders

I've started up #FitReaders again. You can see my last post here. I am training for a 5k and my last program jog/walk was 5 minutes walking, 4 minutes jogging, and then 5 minutes walking. I am on my third week today of the program. I have to expedite the program because my race is coming up in exactly 5 weeks. My ultimate goal is to be able to jog 30 minutes without stopping. Think I can do it?


Weekly Royal Releases/Finds



If you have any suggestions of books to feature please let me know in the comments!


To link your royal reads, see other reviews and discussions, or find out more information about the challenge you can visit here.

Looking Ahead


Monday, October 10th, 2016
If I Fix You

Tuesday, October 11th, 2016
Return to the Secret Garden

Wednesday, October 12th, 2016
Traveling on the Open Road

Thursday, October 13th, 2016
Batgirl

Friday, October 14th, 2016
#FitReaders: October 14, 2016 Check-In

Saturday. October 15th, 2016
Grimm Fairy Tales: King Thrushbeard

Sunday, October 16th, 2016
Books on Her Mind Weekly Recap #4

Comments

  1. Rose and Thorn is so pretty. Yeah for blogging ahead, it really does make blogging less stressful and allows for life to interfere from time to time. My October reviews are done and I am working on Nov/Dec. Hope your week is amazing after this fantastic one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic! I'm still trying to finish October but I'm getting there. Good luck with getting ahead! Rose and Thorn is really beautiful. I have to read the first book.

      Delete
  2. Wow, congrats on the challenges! I'm thinking of reading Three Dark crowns, I've seen so many reviews and now I want to see which queen I root for lol. I've seen people picking different ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's such an interesting concept and the cover looks amazing. I don't know who I'm rooting for yet.

      Delete
  3. Hi there Adriana - I'm not sure if I've visited before, so hello (from Australia) if I haven't.

    And well done re Blog Ahead. I love the idea of doing it but am struggling to keep up with current posts let alone blogging ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah!

      I'm struggling too but the Blog Ahead has at least kept me some posts ahead which for me is a miracle.

      Delete
  4. Good luck in your training. A great idea, seeing blogging is a sedentary event.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm getting better everyday - 5 minute straight jogging today which is going to be a great feat for me.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on meeting your challenges! I met my goodreads already this year as well. It's kinda exciting when you do, isn't it? Good luck on Blogging Ahead. I decided not to do it this year as this month is so busy for me! I'll do my own blog ahead after Fall break this week ;) Hope you have a great week and enjoy your new reads!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is especially when I've struggled to meet my goal in the past. I was ahead most of the time this whole year (:
      I should do my own Blog Ahead after this in December because I know January+ is going to get crazy for me.

      Delete
  6. I may have to check out those royal reads....they look tempting.

    Enjoy your week, and I like the look of your blog. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurel! Aren't those royal covers pretty? They both have great plots I can sink my teeth into.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on finishing your Goodreads challenge! That's awesome. I'm glad that October is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been great thanks! I can't believe how much I've read this year!

      Delete
  8. Well done on the Blogging Ahead - one day I'm aspiring to be able to do that! ;)

    I love the look of both your Royal Reads - I'm currently reading Three Dark Crowns myself and want to read Rose and Thorn!

    Good luck with the running program - I'm sure you can do it!

    Di @ Book Reviews by Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be looking out for your review of Phantom Limbs because I have had my eye on it for a while now. Return to the Secret Garden looks wonderful, too. Good luck wiuth your 5k training and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job with your challenges! That must be a good feeling and you must feel accomplished. Ahh! :) So happy for you and I hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen :D I'm getting a lot done which makes me happy.

      Delete
  11. That's awesome on your Goodreads challenge! Good luck with review writing :D And with Blog Ahead. I hope you're still having an awesome blogging month. Holy cow but it's crazy how fast the month has gone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top