Friday, October 9, 2015

#FitReaders: October 9th, 2015

Source

#FitReaders: My fitness this week was pretty good. I was able to get in my leg day which was pretty brutal. I need to work on my steps big time! I wasn't that off my water intake goal so I'm proud of that.

Workout Schedule:

Day #1: Chest and Triceps
Day #2: Backs and Biceps
Day #3: Legs

Weekly Steps:

Friday, October 2nd: 4,102
Saturday, October 3rd: 3,173
Sunday, October 4th: 3,221
Monday, October 5th: 2,775
Tuesday, October 6th: 3,922
Wednesday, October 7th: 3,812
Thursday, October 8th: 3,553

Total Steps: 24,558

Water Intake: Around 336+ oz of water (I only recorded some of my water intake.)

So I did about 5,000 steps less than last week which frustrates me. I just need to work harder this week.

How did you do this past week?

3 comments:

  1. sorry you didn't take as many steps as you wanted, but it looks like you still did really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the fewer steps - you still made some progress each day! And you checked in - keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to check in more so thanks for the encouragement :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by She's Got Books on Her Mind! I appreciate every comment and will always try to comment back. No awards please (: Thanks for reading!