Blog Ahead (mini) Sign Up


I participated in the month long Blog Ahead last November. I was so ahead with my posts and it was wonderful. I don't really have vacation in June. More like the end of June and beginning of July so this is perfect for the days I have summer class. Also, since Bout of Books is coming up I'll have more to review. The only thing is that I need to review for this month too. I have about twenty one posts planned for May. I was thinking I review/write a discussion post in May and just write another post afterwards for June. It'll be a lot of writing, but I have about a week and a half until my summer class so I'm ready to do this. This event is hosted by Herding Cats Burning Soup. The info below is from their blog post on Blog Ahead:

The Goal:

To create a 2 week blogging buffer by increasing your total number of scheduled blog posts by 14.

What Counts?:

Any posts that are completely finished and ready to go live.

This can be weekly memes like Waiting on Wednesday, Cat Thursday, book/product reviews, author guest posts, discussion topics, etc. 

They don't have to be book related. 

Who Can Join?:

Anyone! Really. New to blogging or seasoned bloggers.

It's fine if books aren't your main theme.

It's even okay if you don't think you can hit 14 extra scheduled posts in 2 weeks. 
Even if you only get 1-2 extra posts scheduled that's still a great thing, right?

Are you planning on participating in Blog Ahead?
Are you usually ahead with your reviews or posts?

Comments

  1. Woots! Good luck Adriana! I'm the same. My vacation isn't until end of June but figure get some buffer in now :D Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good luck to you too. I hope I'm able to get some reviews and posts in (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top