March 2015 Plans


This is a very late March Plans but I haven't been able to get into reading or blogging for a while. I'm in the biggest reading slump! But, now that classwork has cooled down a bit I'll be posting more regularly and finally getting some reading done. 

I know it's not spring yet but it's coming up soon and I'm sure most of you living with cold weather are ecstatic for a break from the cold. Unless you really, really like snow. It's just hot over here all the time or it's windy. Mostly it's hot which is how I like my weather.

I'm really happy that I'll be able to see what everyone's been reading and doing the last four weeks. I have a lot of catching up to do.

February Stats

Total Books Read: 4
YA Books: 4
MG/Children's Books: 0
Adult Books: 0
Graphic Novel/Manga: 0
Picture Books: 0

Books that fit into my yearly challenges:

Reading Road Trip Challenge: 0
Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge: 0
2015 Monthly Motif Challenge: 1
The Color Coded Reading Challenge: 0
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge: 0
Prequel and Sequel Challenge: 0
Fairytale Challenge: 0
2015 Audiobook Challenge: 0
Snagged @ the Library Challenge: 2
Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge: 0
The Re-Read Challenge: 0
NetGalley Reading Challenge: 0
I Love Picture Books Challenge: 0

Pages Read: 1,630

Books Read:
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
How (Not) to Fall in Love by Lisa Brown Roberts
Henge by Realm Lovejoy
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Favorite Read:
Henge by Realm Lovejoy


March Plans

I wasn't able to read a series last month so that's my goal again this month until I complete it finally. I want to just get back into reading regularly as well as read a bunch of books on my to read list. My first March read will be:


What have you read so far in March?

Comments

  1. Glad to see you back! :D
    It's cold here, but not as cold as it used to be. More like "okay, do I need the thick jacket o the super thick jacket?" And most of the time, only the thick one xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When ever it's really cold here, you wear layers. I can't wear any jackets here because it's too much.
      Thank you! glad to be back :D

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I love Kristin Hannah! I have not read The Nightingale yet, but I am sure it will be great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been taking forever to read it only because I haven't had the time but it's been really good so far.

      Delete
  3. It's so nice hearing from you! Welcome back. I know you will be able to beat this slump! I just know it. I hope The Nightingale helps you with that. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

    I live in Illinois near Chicago so I am 100% excited for it to be spring. It is finally getting nice here. Today the highs are in the 50s! It's like a miracle. :) I'm a little jealous of your weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 50s is basically how cold it gets over here and it's torture! I could never travel in the winter time.
      Hopefully I do beat this slump. I just need to make myself read.

      Delete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and say HI! We all get into reading slumps, so don't be too hard on yourself. :) I've been curious about The Nightingale and look forward to see what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to finish it this weekend already! It's actually really good so far.
      Thanks for stopping by to say Hi!

      Delete
  5. I love Kristin Hannah's books!They're so well written and are beautiful emotional reads.I haven't read The Nightingale yet,but if you want to read more from her,I'll suggest The Magic Hour.That book is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Almost Spring to you! The snow here is melting and we are seeing more of the grass. I love it! I am glad that school is slowing or cooling down a bit. Yeah! Hope you have some good reads up next. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top