Friday, February 13, 2015

#FitReaders: February 13th 2015 Check-In


#FitReaders: Another week I forgot to write my fitness and water intake down. I do remember some things I did. I didn't run as much as I wanted and didn't get much exercise but I did have this one perfect day so I'm grateful for that. I plan on just doing an overview of the week so I don't have to write everyday exactly what I thought because I do forget to do that part mostly.

Walk/Run
2.53 miles in 39 min. 28 sec. 
(Shins felt fine after this so I'm going to see next week if I feel the same. Maybe the first time I felt sore in my shins it was a fluke or I might just run on the grass.)

Walking
83 min. of walking

Workout Videos
3 Minute Thighs - 3 min.

Water Intake
Around 110 oz of water
Goal for each week: 420

How did you do this week?

4 comments:

  1. Good job! It's so cold here so I do work out videos too when I can. I'm doing the Boom Boom workout, LOL!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I followed you back (:
      The Boom Boom Workout? I'll have to check that out.

      Delete
  2. I always forget to write down my fitness activities. I have a rule to be active 3-4 days straight before I take a day off, and for me that's good enough. I know a lot of people like to write things down, which is totally fine. I get those weeks, too, where you feel like you don't do enough. You did great last week and still did something! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's impressive to do! I'm very bad at exercising consistently day after day so you should be really proud.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by She's Got Books on Her Mind! I appreciate every comment and will always try to comment back. No awards please (: Thanks for reading!