Sunday Post: Getting Back in the Swing of Things


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

So the week back to school was interesting... My classes are harder and easier than I expected. I don't know what I'm in for but I'm pretty on top of everything so far. Things will get more complicated once I start to do micro teaches and field work. I've been horrible exercising this week so far. I'm a little angry at myself but tomorrow is a new day and Martin Luther King Day! As far as books I'm reading less but I've read some good books recently so I'm not complaining.


Last Week on the Blog:



This Week on the Blog:

  • Monday: A Winter's Respite and Other Challenges...
  • Tuesday: Frogged by Vivian Vande Velde
  • Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday: Villain Keeper
  • Thursday: Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes
  • Friday: #FitReaders: January 23rd 2015 Check-In
  • Friday: Blue Heaven by C.J. Box
  • Saturday: Decide in the comments!

Around the Blogosphere:



In My Mail:





What should I review on Saturday? 
How was your week?

Comments

  1. Nice haul Adriana, I am curious to see what you think of All the Right Places. I have it or should I say had it..my daughter borrowed it and I am waiting for her to finish. I hope this week is better for exercise and that school works out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top